High Pressure Components
SEPAREX offers a large variety of reactors and high pressure vessels.
We use them in our turn-key systems but we also sell HP reactors and instrumented vessels to be incorporated in your lab. We can design and build tailored vessels for your applications and process at any size in a large range of pressure and temperature conditions.
We build vessel for:
- Extraction with extraction baskets, different type of hand tight or automated closure etc…
- Atomization and particle formation processes equipped with nozzles and particle collection systems
- Reaction with mixers and/or catalytic beds
- Biomaterials treatment manufactured in special alloys or bio compatible coatings, with adapted material supports
- Wafer processing designed to reduce particle emission
- And any high-pressure testing, corrosion test, etc...
Screw type closure vessel
Clamp-Type closing system
Size, Pressure and Temperature
Vessel size is defined according to client's specifications.
SEPAREX has the experience of designing vessels from a few ml to several hundreds liters, operating up to 1,000 bar and 600°C. Our standard configurations are usually between 200 to 700°C and 100 to 150°C.
SEPAREX is able to integrate all commercially available or specially designed instrumentation in your reactor.
- Pressure, temperature, level sensors,
- Electrical, conductimetry, ultrasonic devices etc...
- Sapphire windows, optical and spectrophotometric instruments
- Valves, sampling instruments, ...
- Mixers, baskets, filters, etc ...
Stud and nut reactor with turbine
Reactor with cooling coil,
Stainless steel 316 L, nickel based or any other material upon request.
INCONEL 625 reactorfor oxidation
|25 liter Reactor with clamps|
From standard vessels to specific speciality items
From small cells to large reactors, based on our 20-year experience of using and manufacturing high-pressure vessels and equipment, we propose a large range of standard configurations that will help to speed the construction and reduce the cost of your vessel.
Answering to a need to have economical and high quality pumps working at high pressure, SEPAREX has developed its own range of piston, centrifugal, syringe or special design HP pumps, for various applications.
- Piston Pumps for liquefied gas.
- Centrifugal high-pressure pumps.
- Syringe Pumps.
Piston pumps for liquefied gas
Designed up to 1000 bar, piston pump for liquefied gas requires efficient cooling and reliable mechanical design.
Equipped with cooled head on a maximum surface in order to avoid cavitation, the pump is to be installed with chilled water circulation at 0°C and electricity 50 or 60 Hz.
We also propose pumping skids integrating our pumps with all the necessary and optional instrumentation:
- Prime and purge valves
- Pressure measurement and pressure safeties
- Coriolis mass flower meter
- Flow rate variation with motor speed variation
- Cold exchanger on the suction side to avoid cavitation
- Childer to supply chilled water needed on the pump
- Heater placed at pump exit to control fluid temperature
|HPP 6||HPP 30||HPP 200|
50 g/min at 1000 bar
20 kg/h at 700 or 1000 bar
100 kg/h at 700 bar
Centrifugal circulation high-pressure pumps
These pumps are useful for creating a high flow circulation, outside a vessel. They are used for instance, in some reaction, impregnation and dyeing processes, and when there is a need of high external flow rate and/or a need of reheating/cooling, mixing, checking and modifying the composition or the properties of the fluid in a high-pressure reactor.
Our pumps are driven by a magnetic seal-less motor, with no leak and contamination from outside; no dynamic sealing.
Very precise pumps with large flow rate variations and possibility to pump any liquefied gases or liquid, very viscous feeds, protein or fragile molecule solutions without high-shear friction.
These Syringe pumps can be manually operated with a capstan or motorized with brush-less motor allowing very precise volume or flow rate control. In the dual-Syringe version, the flow can become continuous, one piston chamber being filled while the other is compressed.
All our pumps can be easily controlled from an ergonomic touchpad control panel or being remotely controlled from a PLC.
Tailored pumping or compression solutions
Separex is ready to discuss of any high pressure pumping solutions you would like to have or to develop system that will fit your process requirements.
Separex has been working for instance on how to optimize solid processing and how to make a process more continuous or more economical.
Knowing well the market of high pressure systems and high pressure pumps, we will be able to advice and recommend which technology is the best for your application or to develop the application with you.
SEPAREX is countinously improving the technolgy to develop innovative components to develop new applications or new specifications when these items do not exist or when it requires special technical development:
- Clean items (vessels, valves, instruments, fittings,...) for pharma and electronic application
- Automated closure system
- Tailored filters and nanoparticle collection devices and processes
- High torque HP mixers and high pressure magnetic coupling mixer
- Low dead volume valves
Electronic component chamber
|Multi-Fluid dosing valve||Nanometric Filter||100 MPa Spectroscopic|
Contact us with your application and we will advice for the best solution and components to choose.